View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 16:46   #42
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Selfishness v Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I'm saying he's an etonian not that he's a poof
Comedy "I thought they were one and the same" option

Quote:
So they very kindly gave me a 'box' thing for television when they installed my cable internet. [...] the box counts as a tv reciever for the purposes of the licensing laws. Accordingly I (who has never owned and has no intention to buy) a television have therefore paid my tv licence fee.
Can't you disconnect it and shove it in a cupboard? I have a TV card in my computer and a TV aerial in the flat, but as I can get no usable signal whatsoever, the aerial is boxed away in my wardrobe. So far as I'm concerned this exempts me from paying the license, and the nice lady on the phone at the TV license place seemed to agree.

Quote:
"drugs"
I agree. I don't have too much of a problem with people who smoke a bit of weed now and again, as it doesn't tend to impact too much on society in terms of having to provide healthcare later etc. I do however resent funding the habits of many junkies who are on benefits because they're too dependant to get jobs, and funding the cleanup when they go into withdrawl and end up in A&E.