View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 05:06   #30
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Selfishness v Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by rep
read the threads BEFORE you post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
long rambling post

...I believe that those who wish for a change in the law regarding drugs ought to fight their own selfish impulses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo
It isn't a crime to be selfish. Whats your point?
But youuu guuuys breaking the law is so wrong it gives me headaches and i have to write long posts about how i went to oxford and i live somewhere expensive and you're just sooooo selfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo
It isn't a crime to be selfish. Whats your point?

Beyond an incredibly banal 'don't break the law' what is your point? you think its selfish?

Well **** YOU, it isn't illegal to be selfish.
milo is offline   Reply With Quote