View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 00:30   #89
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stupid police officers and the nonsensical comments they make

The (second) above post is an example of the questions that would be asked of the participants in the study. The questionnaire would be written in such a way that it could be interpreted via computer program. The questionnaire would cover all details of the aspects I believe most important in a child’s upbringing / social environment (i.e. family, school and religious faith).

The participants would be recruited via Doctors surgeries aged 4 (possibly 2). Recruitment would be done at an age when all children go to the doctors (so as to avoid “sick kid” / protective parent bias)

The participants would have to complete questionnaires aged (possibly 2) 4 (i.e. just before school), 11 (i.e. just before high school) and 16/18.

The participant’s Guardian would complete the questionnaire on behalf of the participant aged (2) 4 and 11. The Guardian would also complete a questionnaire relating to themselves. The Guardian’s questionnaire would ask questions of a “health type nature” i.e. number of units of alcohol consumed a week (I know people lie but still … another study could be done to assess the extent of lying when questioned on subjects like this), amount of fruit/veg consumed per week, annual income.

The participant would undergo an "intelligence test" aged 4 and 11. Not a mensa IQ test but whatever the test the Government (NGOs?) use to assess whether education is improving or that the tests are getting easier.

The participant would complete their own questionnaire aged 16/18. That questionnaire would ask questions about substance (including alcohol) abuse, sexual practices and criminal activity. It would also ask about academic achievement and whether the person intended on going to University.

The participants would be paid for taking part in the study (potential bias could be caused by this i.e. poor people being over-represented).

Payment would be via one of two methods:
1) Payment into the children’s saving fund (that Government funded project thing)
2) Gift voucher card for a range of high street stores

Along with the gift voucher a leaflet would be provided detailing (via green, orange and yellow colour codes) the most beneficial aids for their children’s development that could be purchased from the available shops. Another leaflet would also note the disruptive effect of some other purchases.

Data detailing the purchases from the gift vouchers would then be fed into the database.

(It’s my idea that this data would show, in a VERY loose way, how much parents cared for their kids)

First time youth offenders (aged 11-17) would be given the option of counseling and the participation in this study in place of a caution ( / other punishment).

“Criminal” participants in the study would also get asked the lifestyle questions (i.e. Alcohol units consumed per week etc)

This data could be used to look for correlations (e.g. number of times expelled = bad home = likely to commit offences).