View Single Post
Unread 2 Sep 2007, 02:01   #56
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Stupid police officers and the nonsensical comments they make

The consumption of alcohol of sufficient quantity at early ages while the brain is still in fromation, which just happens to be somewhere around 21 for most people, causes problems in the areas which are being formed. The areas which are being formed at these ages tend to be the areas covering impulse control and violence. Or so they say.

Do we think that there is a problem with too many people being overly impulsive and violent? If so, then maybe making it more difficult to get alcohol for persons in the at risk group makes some sense.

What do you think of guns? Though many of my countrymen would disagree, I believe that greater restrictions on the access to guns would result in a lessening of violence in the long run. I think it is the same principal. Things that lead to other unfortunate results should be discouraged even though they can't be stopped entirely and even though the effect on each individual is different.