View Single Post
Unread 17 Jun 2009, 09:28   #31
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road
Re: All for 1 and 1 for all (ETA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Proposed stats for r32, CR/BS are very effective against FR/DE. FR/DE classes are very effective against FI/CO. I think the ETA advantage can be negated by a good set of stats, by making the hull class progressively more efficient/dominant. Something worth keeping in mind imo.
So you propose we all go CR/BS?
I do support your idea though that stats have to balance things out and not the proposal that every ship will travel at the same speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
Apoc: Look at it like this: R31 has been a Fi/CO round, due to the amount of those ships amungst the races. This I feel is down to the fact that 1 tick defence is the best option with the current stats. By giving all meta classes the same eta to land, then all options can be valid.
This entire problem started when the 3rd ( and even 4th ) podclass was introduced. When these are removed ( in other words, we go back to 2 pods per race ), some races will not have FI/CO based attackfleets (as they do not have pods in this class, nor can they steal them). This in combination with a set of good stats will solve the problem you have.
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote