View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 16:49   #98
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I don't think politics were particularly interesting this round (although the rivalry at times between the two blocks was enjoyable). DLR/Euph were hitting Apprime without much luck and as usual carDi was being cocky about it. That's carDi for you though I guess! Anyway, carDi suggested that if we wanted to land on Apprime, we'd have to bring more alliances. Which we did. Which carDi didn't like.
Second time quoted, this time for you Berten.

You landed some roids on us alright, pure xan waves against pure phantom def landed every time, and there was some 300-400k valueloss for 150-200 roids that landed. So if you got roids in those first 3 days, which you claim, then you must have paid a lot of value for them. After the 3 first days ND tagged along and we were fighting 3 alliances, so the defsituation was different. Cardi knew we couldnt cover everything so he chose to deny DLR roids, which meant that euphoria landed a few roids. This was repeated the following 4 days aswell when it was mainly
dlr/euph/subh/nd hitting us. DLR landed nothing while the 3 other alliances landed some roids, and they still landed on pure phantom def.

So you see we could have denied Euphoria roids instead, and hit them back first instead of DLR, but honestly we think DLR are miles better then Euph so it was a tactical thing.

Quote:
Did u not read me saying i got most of my roids during those first days of euph/dlr attacking apprime or are you just being ignorant.
Like i said above, i did read it and i just told you what really happened.

Quote:
Killing a big zik's preciously farmed (roiding inactives, not in any way implying he farmed them by cheating) 400k xan fi (this was at a time where big xans had not nearly 1M fi) and hence killing of his ability to fake defend is imo not that stupid, certainly not since he managed to noob it and send his phantoms in 2 different fleets, so we cld share the loss with about 10 planets.
- Paying 580k value to kill his phantoms. congratulations
- Share between 100 planets if you want, its still 580k value for 300 roids
- What an awesome strategy to leave cr/bs and thieves at base to fake phantoms.

Quote:
The reason you were able to cover incs easily later in the round was cause we needed 2 times the value in xan ships to get trough the highly efficient co this round. Beetle/thief/pillager just ate us alive. If anything the cat crashes on you are what won you the round really.
Maybe if you had not paid so much value for roids....
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote