View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2009, 23:29   #89
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
its quite intresting tbh.. i was dealing with euph things all round and i seriously state that i cant belive that euph had massive OOT defence.. im sure we had some, also gave some out - as did other alliances.. and there might have been a few planets breaking the rule by accident or sth, but i cant see it being used or abused massivly.. i might b wrong, but i just didnt see such thing..
Like i said, i handed over a lot of proof to the multihunters, which i can provide IRC logs of if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I don't think politics were particularly interesting this round (although the rivalry at times between the two blocks was enjoyable). DLR/Euph were hitting Apprime without much luck and as usual carDi was being cocky about it. That's carDi for you though I guess! Anyway, carDi suggested that if we wanted to land on Apprime, we'd have to bring more alliances. Which we did. Which carDi didn't like.
Yes, after 3 days fighting DLR/EUPH you had roided us so badly that cardi suggested you should bring more alliances! Y
ou landed nothing on us before you the 4th night brought ND, before the 5th night subh and then a few nights later 6 alliances in total.

Quote:
neways cheers and cut the BS on these forums.. it hurts to read quite some posts here :S i mean, i guess some ppl try to make some sort of propaganda or sth, but does it work? the ppl i know in pa dont go along with this crap so imo its pointless to try these things out
I am sorry that you call the truth propaganda.

Quote:
it would have been more fun keeping battleing against apprime imho as the forces were quite similar.. but meh, things went diffrent this time :s
I think my first quote makes you look like an ass already, but i will supply it with a witty comment: We would have walked all over your mum if you had been alone against us.

Quote:
neways.. one other thing amuses me.. the posts from apprime ppl here.. about how they had dlr/euph in the bag, etc.. as far as i remember we had a very big success in roiding u guys and also after first incs/retals from apprime our members got their anti cr/bs fleets updated as well.. so we kinda had no problems defending yer incs..
Now read this all over again and you might start realising that you must be talking about a different round
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote