View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 23:06   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Big blackout and the consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
Our motives were sheer curiosity.
How were you curious? You already knew it'd work, you'd tried it with smaller numbers and it had worked. Did you think that increasing the number would break it? How on earth could you have been curious after you'd successfully donated once? What did putting those resources into production resolve?

Quote:
Don't talk like you'd not try it out yourselves. Everyone knows that a bug like this leads to a tick stop. We didnt know we have inactive admins that react on a bug like this like 8 ticks later.
But it doesn't have to, as my earlier post pointed out.

Quote:
I do understand that especially ASC is pretty angry about this because it was their attack that almost got canceled. But please do not leave out your frustration at me. You all know a cheater wouldn't act like this - yes, you know!
Why on earth would we be angry about something that didn't happen? If anything it helped us as ingal def got recalled.

I do find it hard to believe you actually intended to cheat using this bug due to the sheer obviousness of it. My most reasonable assumption is that you were almost 100% sure nobody would get closed for it and thought there was a small chance that you'd either be able to keep the res or the spending would force recalls/get the raid on your gal canceled somehow. Realistically nothing else makes sense.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 23 Jun 2010 at 23:11.