View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 22:30   #22
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: The Big blackout and the consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
And tbh I don't care if you believe me that those planets were offline when they got donations. If you actually READ what I wrote you will see that we detected that bug 3 days ago but didnt know you can donate, we just thought it was a display error. Please think a little more before puttin your fingers on your keyboard. Also PA admins will confirm that there was no login from those planets at the time we donated stuff or hours before that. So please stop moaning about that too as it doesnt matter if you believe it or not - we have everything recorded and thus your personal opinion gets utterly crushed by real facts.
Who said anything about whether or not your galaxy mates were online? We asked, when they DID come online, why did they go ahead and spend the resources and not question where they came from...and if they did, and they knew where they came from, well, then that is abusing a bug and therefore CHEATING!

Why not present us with some more "real facts" that prove how you didn't cheat....
Ultores