View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2009, 20:21   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: in-game levels of difficulty/expertise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
If you remeoved the hardcore "i have to play pa 16hrs a day or my life is over" option to pa it would be sad for a lot of ppl Personally, I'd even say remove prelaunch from the expert mode and only have it in the others.

If people want to get hideously addicted to pa, they should be allowed to. Giving everyone noob accounts would kill the playberase faster than the internet dying would.

edit: I do agree that everyone should have the choice of being able to play inactive - but with some drawbacks that would stop them say getting top50/100 - but also nowhere near as protected as the noobs. Would be what i called my intermediate level.
Personally, I think that any game that in order for them to do well, requires the players to put in the amount of activity that PA does is a bad game. Fact is, the few hardcore players we now have left are very much the minority.

So I disagree. Making PA easier to play is exactly what we should do. If putting in these features means we lose the current community in favour of a crowd that's a little less serious about it, I think that would be a good idea.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote