View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2009, 15:47   #11
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: in-game levels of difficulty/expertise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
If you remeoved the hardcore "i have to play pa 16hrs a day or my life is over" option to pa it would be sad for a lot of ppl Personally, I'd even say remove prelaunch from the expert mode and only have it in the others.

If people want to get hideously addicted to pa, they should be allowed to. Giving everyone noob accounts would kill the playberase faster than the internet dying would.

edit: I do agree that everyone should have the choice of being able to play inactive - but with some drawbacks that would stop them say getting top50/100 - but also nowhere near as protected as the noobs. Would be what i called my intermediate level.
I think every level should have a chance at #1 or else what would be the point in those starters, intermediates playing?? If they cannot win.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote