View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2005, 12:25   #9
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Any good reasons not to make alliance tags and/or value public?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I'm afraid I don't see any good reasons not to make a planet's alliance tags public to paid planets in galaxy.
Seriously, a 15 second effort at using the forum search function determined This Thread in which an extended discussion on the same issues was raised last round. Mate, i would have expected more from you :\

I am adamently against any proposal that highlight's an individual's alliance, or lack thereof, for a whole host of reasons which are outlined in that thread, namely the over targeting of allianceless players, the increase in targeting of members of lesser alliances, the undertargeting of top alliance planets, the lack of fun and interest in gaining information (intel as we know it would become virtually useless, making the start of the round somewhat boring as players try and feel out the alliances of the galaxymates), and a few other reasons that i have forgotten.

Its bad.

Stop.

Quote:
On a related issue, I don't see any good reasons to not make alliance value public.
I have no problems with this section of your proposal - indeed, i think i have called for this before but it was just ignored in the clutter.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote