Thread: Get on up :(
View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2006, 21:21   #6
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Get on up :(

You know how bitter and twisted reactionary lowlifes used to write to the daily mail 'outraged middle england' etc, well i think they've taken up residence on the bbc's HYS section

Quote:
James Brown. Over-rated musician and wife beater.

Simon Davenport, Norwich, United Kingdom

Well said. I'm always amazed at the collective amnesia that overcomes people when someone dies. The mans music meant nothing to me. The two things I'll remember about him are drug abuse and wife beating.

Stuart Kelly, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

James Brown was an irrelevance to British culture and entertainment.Most people I know say "who was he?"
The BBC and Sky are both headlining with his death as though we should almost be planning a state funeral. A poor singer and representative of declining values.

Mark Rookes, Ely