View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 19:14   #41
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What Are You Listening to RIGHT NOW !

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i havent neg repped you, if i had, it would have my name on it.

and i own... 3 offspring albums i think (does their greatest hits count??) and yes, their early stuff is puck, trying to tell me original prankster is punk though is ludicrous, it simply isnt.
Who are you with your wife and kids and career to tell people what punk is???

You think you know about real punk? You cant handle real punk!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote