View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 10:05   #49
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most successful alliance of R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
well i may be blowing our own trumpet, but i think ROCK have proved most people wrong....noone expected rock to be in top 15 when the predictions were made at start of round....we may not have got the top 10 i was hoping for, but the members and command team have done the alliance and their hcs proud. We have our best average in a long time, and until the vgn onslaught we were on course for getting very close to that elusive #10 spot...kudos must go to exi for a well played round...and a thought of commiseration for tof who's internal problems knackered their round..

wishing all a merry christmas and a drunken new year from ROCK command

timeline
I get the impression ROCK have really stepped up a level this round. I met up with a few players from my old galaxy earlier this round. A ROCK in the galaxy they ended up in explained to me her progress (from being new this round) to finishing t20 in an underdog alliance after being taught the game by ROCK HC/other officers. She did very little different to what I did in R15. Also, looks like most/all top players have stayed loyal to the alliance to which is nice to see at the end.

Gl next round. Keep it up.