View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2010, 20:17   #202
Firebird

Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
It's Apprimes fault this round went like this, not ND's.
Ahh, and the fact that Apprime were apparently very overestimated, I never thought they'd roll over and die as easily as they did this round. I meen, they really did that within a few days.
Quote:
upon that the huge chance, or actually 99.99% chance that Apprime would backstab them in an attempt for #1?
Now you are talking some utter crap here buly and i really wish you would hold your tongue, you should speak to your alliance HC before mouthing off on here. Everyone was made clear as day as to what app's move was after nd napped nfi thus making there no point to us fighting nfi as a block would form against us 100% to say that we were in a league with asc is utter bo***cks not untill about 7 days ago did i speak with asc about anything not even the time of the day. As to us aiding ND well there is another thing you need to ask ure HC about however what i will make clear is that with 55 planets and with NFI's lead where it is do you really believe app were/are in a position to go for #1 our activity consists of about 10 planet's so please from now on don't talk about things unless you have fact's.