View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2016, 05:42   #18
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alternate shipstats

The beta is a terrible test of stats. Shitty people, fast ticks, it simply doesn't work.

I "played" for a while after this last reset. Xan vs Xan is messy as usual, but with only two planets (both Xan) its pretty hard to take anything away from the results. Whore Banshees and hang tough, or whore Ghosts and swap roids. Myself and one other Terran planet started at the reset. I sent three fleets, no combat, nothing.

Add another Xan planent and the lone Cath. EMP % still wins despite the late start, but it has to.

1 vs 1 it seems ok. I burned my bonuses before tick start and went Corp. Considering the other Xan I had to deal with, I built ships based on their value rather than the Cath catching up. That player went FR, and I played through with building Banshee. Lots of them died, and we played roid-swap.

It would have been good to have a Terran in the mix, but I think these stats are overall hugely offensive. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Proper alliances will likely fort Terran with some Cath support.
Xan vs Terran roidswap round, unless I'm mistaken.

Oh, and as the MOTD says, it isn't a speedgame. Thanks for taking notice of that kids.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote