View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2011, 09:21   #163
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: R45 Stats Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
As for Ter De, it may not have as many attack openings as it once did but it does still have solo attack openings. Zik(Fi/fr/cr(with not massed pirates)) Cat Bs(as it targets at t2 and not as effective) Cat Co even because of the value ratio of De:Co,
With Etd De team up they can attack, xan fi, Ter cr/De and Etd bs/co.
So if you dont think that Ter De is good prove to me what other fleet can attack that well.

xan Fr certainly can not. Xan fr can attack Cat Co, Xan Fi, and with the right fleet make up can attack both Ter De and Etd De. So please do some calcs before you bring me a bullshit response about how I made Ter too weak. As it stands they are STILL the strongest fleet out there. So more tweaking to be done.
Uhm, Anyone can attack cath, so that point is moot. Basically solo all they can attack is Zik, is what your saying? Whereas Xan fr can attack Xan (fi/fr) Etd (de/bs), Ter (de) and Zik (fr/cr) solo.....

EDIT: I've just noticed you've now changed the init of the Spirit from 4 to 6 so Xan fi is now out of xan fr solo options
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote