View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2006, 20:36   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Something strange happened to my 3G mobile phone this evening.

When I get back home, from work I usually put the phone on the table next to the `pooter. I leave it there because it is easy to answer a call; no problems there. It`s switched on and sitting there behaving itself. After a while the screen lights up and says it`s sending a message?!? All for no reason. The screen goes blank, and I check if a message has been sent. The message option confirms that no message has been sent. How strange. This has never happened before. Do you think there could be a problem with the phone? Has anyone else here heard about or come across this sort of activity?

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.

Last edited by pyirt; 10 Mar 2006 at 20:45.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote