Thread: The Smoking Ban
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 13:01   #41
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Smoking Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
yeah, but the lift smelling horrible isnt actually killing you is it.
Something doesn't have to kill me for me not to want it. We don't have to deal in extremes here. We live in an age of comfort so it's natural to resist something that makes us uncomfortable (be it physically, mentally, emotionally or socially).

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Apparantly, they can only have x number of walls, otherwise it is technically inside and therefore illegal.*

*I don't know if this is true, but I suspect it may be
In Jersey places with more than 50% cover are classed as buildings so you can't smoke in them. This includes bus shelters and similar.