Thread: The Smoking Ban
View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2007, 04:02   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Smoking Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
What I do object to is the fact that we cannot smoke inside my place of work at all. We have a small room at the back of the building where staff used to be able to smoke but now they cannot do so. This room was only ever used for smoking - we have a seperate staff room for eating in - and yet we still cannot use it. This to me seems retarded.
this is the only part of the ban that seems patently absurd. My sense of moral outrage over the general restriction of freedoms is somewhat limited - it would be easier to support the criminalisation of narcotics if advertising narcotics to children was a multi-billion dollar industry - but the ban on smoking rooms is just needlessly vindictive.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote