View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2006, 01:52   #23
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Is divorce a good thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
A child which is raised in a 'normal family' is only brought up by 2 people. a child of divorced parents has to meet 4. this means he has a greater level of social interaction. It also spreads the responsibility of child raising to a greater level of responsibility for other peoples children. this would result in a greater natural urge to protect other peoples children. As a result social bonds will be created, creating a non-violent solidarity that apparently existed during war-time.

the other result of this may be that children would become more outgoing and create another social bond in the community.
I know many girls with divorced parents, and I dated alot of them
Unlike 'normal' girls they tend to be way better for my sex life if that's what you mean
Their lack of guidance, social comfort, discipline, goals and morality is brilliant