View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2007, 19:51   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hey DDA where do you get your "gas" from?

I purchase my gasoline, on most occasions, from ARCO stations, a subsidiary of British Petroleum.
[God Bless the Queen!]

Where you chappies get your oil from, the North Sea, or where ever, is all the same to me.

I will, however, not go to a Citgo station (not a difficult decision as there are none in Stockton anyway) as it is Venezuelan oil.