View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 00:12   #48
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future
Re: Get paid to improve America

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Why stop there my friend? I propose a small select group of us rich people take over our own state, artificially inflate the property values to an unbelievably high level, secede from the United States and then systematically nuke every major city in the western hemisphere for some much needed living space for our hordes of slaves. I too believe in the motto take care of your own first but to be honest I don't think I have that much in common with the average homeless black person on the streets of Los Angeles.
Segragation has been tried allready and if you are to become a seperatist you will be immediately branded as a racist. Then you will be systematically be bashed by the media until you succumb to the politcally correct point of view. This leaves only one alternative. Help the average black homeless person in compton raise his education level so that you will have more in common with him.