View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 00:03   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Get paid to improve America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
-Revoke all work visas so euros/eastern hemisphere natives who come over for the high paying jobs can bitch about america from the comforts of their own country
-Kick all illegal immagrants from the eatsern hemisphere out of the country and give illegals from the Americas legal status so they can start paying taxes for the public infrastructure they are so dependent on
-stop giving financial support to every third world country who is in need. Straighten out america first, mexico second and south america third. Let the other "wealthy" coutries worry about the eastern hemisphere
-Get out of nato and let europe deal with its own messes
-Retreat from globalization
-Take all the money saved by the above and invest it in education
-Abolish outsourcing
-in a nutshell, take care of itself first and its neighbors second. To hell with the rest of the world.

Why stop there my friend? I propose a small select group of us rich people take over our own state, artificially inflate the property values to an unbelievably high level, secede from the United States and then systematically nuke every major city in the western hemisphere for some much needed living space for our hordes of slaves. I too believe in the motto take care of your own first but to be honest I don't think I have that much in common with the average homeless black person on the streets of Los Angeles.