Thread: G to the De-tox
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2008, 20:48   #39
Prover

Prover is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these partsProver is infamous around these parts
Re: G to the De-tox

All Systems Go: You clearly did not consider my previous replies because I've largely clarified (and corrected) many of the things you're questioning. Do people not know how proper communication works? I have no idea what you're trying to say in a long post with a bunch of destructive questions. Understand: nobody is teaching here; learning comes from within. Please write in complete paragraphs and try to limit your questions to a few, so to help bridge our communication gap.

The discussion came down to a fundamental difference in our scientific understanding as I explained in post #31. Do try to keep up. The difference between us is that I don't assume to know even 1% about the nature of reality, whereas you (materialists) assume the nature of reality is all we can know. Let's focus on settling this distinction.

Last edited by Prover; 29 Jul 2008 at 21:09.
Prover is offline   Reply With Quote