View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 01:41   #38
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ailments and Freakishness

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
1) Bad knees. This comes from my habit as a teen to go jogging on to hard surfaces and the year in the army. This is the primary reason I only wear ecco shoes or trainers.
I had a very salacious reply to this, opining other causes for your having bad knees but then being a compassionate conservative I didn't want to hurt the feelings of any of my communist friends.

No thanks are necessary.