View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 14:29   #25
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ailments and Freakishness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
I pay 50€ a month for night contacts (contact lenses I put in while I sleep so I have perfect sight the next day).
That's pretty funky. I haven't heard of these before. I thought contacts weren't supposed to be worn at night time, as they cause your eyes to dry up and not allow enough oxygen to them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Well, i'm assuming (rightly or wrongly) that this thread is borne out of the discussion on PB and like I said there I'm fed up with talking about it.
Wrongly! I stole the idea from another forum that I lurk in occasionally!