View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2008, 01:31   #13
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ailments and Freakishness

Glasses: short-sightedness. For those in the know, -7.25 in both eyes. Should still be able to get laser surgery in early 2009 (this is the plan anyway).

Reduced lung capacity: I blow about 350 on a peak flow meter when I should be blowing 500-550. That's thanks to being born nearly seven weeks premature.

Dodgy shoulder: dislocated my right shoulder twice. It's great. Permanently liable to dislocate again, if I do it twice more then I get surgery!

That's it. Not too bad really.