View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2008, 22:54   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ailments and Freakishness

So we all know I suffered from lymphoma 1-2 years ago (my treatment finished 1 year ago - doesn't time fly?!).

Apart from that I've been a pretty healthy young man. The worst I'd experienced was a bout of tonsillitis, which was relatively easy to treat. That's part of why it took a long time (if at all) for the whole cancer thing to sink in for me.

I'm curious though; what ailments or maladies do you other posters of GD suffer from? Allergies? Eyesight? One leg shorter than the other?

For me:
Eyesight: I've worn glasses since I was 8 or so. I wear contacts on most days, as I don't like them. My eyesight isn't terrible, but it's enough to need them while driving (-2.25 and -3.25 for those who understand).
Allergies: My hayfever used to be pretty terrible but it's cleared up a bit over the years. I still take hayfever tablets at the beginning of summer as a precaution, but it isn't as bad as it used to be. I once went to my uncle's agricultural college when I was 10 or so and through the day, my eye swelled up to the point where I couldn't open it. That was fun!
Immune System: Since the whole cancer thing my immune system is pretty much shot. I think it's gradually improving but it means I've got a low-level cold nearly all the time, and I've never really shaken off the mild cough I've had for about 2 years now.