Thread: Well done Ult
View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2012, 22:11   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Well done Ult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
The fact is, I personally did everything I could to have ult/app attack and fight. They weren't interested, app laughing that they couldn't lose and ult saying they were happy for app to win.

A block was put together, in fairly quick time. Originally it was to take down Ult but fairly quickly it became obvious that as app had been supporting Ult for rounds, that it would be much more fun to take down app and give ult the win.

Ult win because we gave it to them, had we decided to let app win then it would be Ult getting hit hard now.

App claim they don't care and will keep saying it over till people believe it, but I have a fair few pm's from app complaining
If Apprime cared that much they'd have caved by now. They could've had it easy, hitting Ultores along with the rest of the universe. Instead they stood their ground. What does that tell you?

Of course, things are never quite that simple. If Apprime had chosen that initially easy path, then idiot block would've switched sides after a week or so, and hit Apprime with Ultores, as opposed to without. Not an improvement, but I'm sure I don't need to explain that to a mastermind such as yourself.

Amusingly, Apprime was just about coming around to the notion that they could win the round. Play the politics just right, and maybe, just maybe... Alas, then the block came up with their retarded strategy of "we will hit you until you join us" and since then I've not seen a single Apprime member opine that perhaps, yes, they were right all along, Apprime should hit Ultores.

As for Apprime members complaining... You'll have to excuse me, half of what you say I don't believe, and the other half I disregard as incorrect. In the last few days I've seen you made several statements about Apprime's motivations and intentions that were either wrong or plain lies. The belief that attacking someone is going to motivate them to join you is an example of the former. Your claim that Apprime was going around asking for NAPs so they could hit Ultores would be a clear example of the latter.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote