Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 23:42   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
asks a mod.

go have a look at my rep pages, note the fact that i have been neg rep'd more than any other poster. would they have neg rep'd me if i could see who they were? if i could ban them for any silly reason i chose? if i could delete their posts? or edit them when they weren't looking?

only a mod could ask such a silly question!
I've neg repped you and signed it.
and been neg repped in return signed.

I've neg repped mods too (i think)

to be honest I think i've neg repped more than i've pos repped recently.
If I expect them to post better I'm more likely to neg rep if they post something shit.

it doesn't matter to me who the **** they are.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote