View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 16:38   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] When Vieira leaves Arsenal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
I don't think we will miss him that much, at the beginning of last season when it was Gilberto and Fabregas starting due to Vieira's injury we were unbeaten and the team were free scoring and it only started going pear shaped when Gilberto got injured (note our form when he returned towards the end of the season).
Losing to Man U was also a big blow. Losing our 50th game to your arch rivals is bound to hurt, plus the team lost that psychological sense of being unbeatable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
The main thing that bothers me in this transfer is the fee, £13.7m seems like a bit of a bargain and it is in staggered payments. Wenger must have his reasons for cashing in, fitness concerns or maybe he is fed up of the annual Vieira to /insert big club here/ sagas, only Wenger knows for sure. The way I'm looking at it is he gave us 9 great years of service and we still made £5m profit from the sell on.
He's getting on now and he's not really been producing the goods as well as he has in the past. I think he would have been better off going to Real Madrid(?) at the beginning of last season.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote