View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2006, 09:20   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yes, I have returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
I highly doubt they will forgive you, especially if you said you liked >.> <.< America. So watch out. Ideally, you really want as your AV a picture of yourself burning the american flag. It's probably your best bet for a positive rep. Alternatavely, You may try an AV filled to the brim with drunk scottsmen and soccer. Your call.

I like America.

I still think you are pretty shit tho
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote