View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 14:45   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Amateur Philosophy, please criticise

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Evil by what definition? Your own?
entirely my own. My moral compass seems to be vastly different to that of the general populace. Which would seem to suggest that i am. However, there are deeper reasons, im not ashamed to admit (well, i am slightly actually) that i occassionally entertain dark and disturbing thoughts, and a callousness for others that in other moods i find extremely distasteful.