View Single Post
Unread 8 Feb 2005, 05:23   #19
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Re: Amateur Philosophy, please criticise

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
The psychological growth of a child is basically linked to fundamental concepts that all young posess i.e. id, they need attention, help, feeding and care in order to become full formed.
Hence a baby has no concept of anything but their own needs.
i agree - being "evil" or "immorally bound" is not a basic instinct - it requires the full awareness of what is morally right and morally wrong, which usually happens on the first year of a child's schooling, directly exposed, without supervision, to other children and adults alike and therefore to the outside world

in my opinion though, being "sinful" is a subconscious nature that gets 'tapped' out into consciousness upon exposure to the outside limits of their households, and depending on their upbringing, a child will willingly allow whatever degree of "sinfulness" or "being bad" based on what a child is used to seeing at home - so kid_1 might punch his girl-schoolmate in her face for calling him a 'dummy' because he's used to his dad punching his mom when theyre arguing, then kid_2 might just fall into a negative emotional response from it

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote