View Single Post
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 14:03   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Amateur Philosophy, please criticise

well yes, i think most children are unreasonably attuned to simply 'getting their own way' at one point or another in their lives. Sometimes all through, depending on all sorts of things. Most manage to build up some kind of independence though, and should learn to look after themselves, first in basic things, then, eventually, everything.

i do think the 'revenge' reason sounds rather specious though. Sometimes, you just want to hurt someone to get back at them for some perceived wrong you have sufferred. That's true enough, but i don't think it boils down to the level of evil. That's just anger, and it passes. I personally don't see anything evil about anger, although it is sometimes undesirable.

those were just my thoughts after reading your thing through once, maybe theyll be a tiny bit of help.