View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 13:46   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I was talking to a friend tonite over a pint before we went out and we both agreed that all this religious bs in the west was sorted out yours ago, we have moved on from religious hatred.
Yeah that northern ireland is such a tolerant and fun-loving place that rocks around the clock these days.

Quote:
We then moved onto iran, what is going to happen to iran and even palestine. My ex gf said she doesnt consider palestine to be arab, iranias are also not really arabic in her eyes they speak persoan etc. The fact is that surely we have moved on from this whole religious bs, i mean we had the enlightentment ffs, voltaire, montesqieu and locke etc, however now we are setting out our differences because of our religion.
She doesn't consider Palestinians to be Arabs? What the hell? And after all those things we had jingoism, racism, World War II, the cold war, the Holocaust.

Quote:
The way i see it is, that catholicism, protestantism, judaism etc have all had there teething problems, islam however is going through the testing period. Im sure in 100 years it will be a chilled out religion, however it needs to go through the ups and downs for it to experience what its like to be shit and good.
Islam was an advanced, peaceful religion at a point in time when Europeans were still running around beheading everyone who disagreed with their religious point of view. Classically, Jews were treated far better in Islamic countries than Christian ones. The question you have to ask is why is it different now?