Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2009, 14:04   #200
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: xVx - statement

Since I am actually not playing this round I can only say what I witnessed going on in Ascendancy this round.

It started off with some sort of "OK, let's have a relaxed round, we got our 3 in a row, no need to prove anything further" attitude. That continued all the time until xVx joined the bg's block, which more or less just meant "oh screw it, we are not interested in another round of too much activity, let's look for something else". Jester then proposed to "invite death", aka napping xvx so we would not have to be too active and could idle the round out with a victory over those battle groups.
Everyone was pretty happy with that. If this - Ascendancy stopping to go for the #1 alliance rank - was the BG's only aim, well, fair enough, well played guys, you got what you wanted. I don't understand the bitching about our decision then, though. You guys set yourself a goal pre-round, we adjusted ours mid-round. If you consider our current goals as shit (I am fine with viewing our goals as "shit"), well, then most certainly your goals were shit as well to start with since they are pretty much the same - everything else would just be hypocrisy.