Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2009, 12:42   #198
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
actually:

1) we are losing because of our own shitness, most errors have been pointed out by lokken already
2) a while ago we said '**** winning' and went out to get the bg's who are being bullied into submission at the moment, something i really like. -> so are we really 'losing' ? It looks like we are achieving our goals.
1) shouldn't you all leave asc then? I thought the only rule you had was don't be shit?
2) For being the best alliance left in the game, don't you think your goals are kinda shit and the way you've played this round is even more shit?
And yes you are really losing, last time i checked sandmans it still said #2 TOOT THE ALLIANCE

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote