Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 13:36   #188
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Asc killed my lancers true as I let them I then let asc land on me to kill some more fleet why as I done what I aimed this round. This round had nothing to do with rank so before gloating about killing ec fleets kila ask about it. We don't moan about it as this round was to establish ec and what was planned has happened with great effect in ecs eyes we are happy our players are happy, we have had many people asking to join next round after seeing what we can do. So everything I one of the hcs of ec hoped and planned for was accomplished. The only person I stopped roiding me was cardi earlier even if he attacked with an asc but hey shows how much a nap with xvx means.
I have no idea what you're saying, I just saw a brep of 1mil lancers crashing whilst defending pingu for practically no losses to the attackers and thought I'd poke fun at you guys for it