Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 01:46   #173
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I know a lot of people this round have stated we've dropped down in quality but thinking we can't take out a bg a third our size in the same amount of time is pretty silly.
FYI when Ascendancy hit Evo without xVx and/or Rock this round they capped on a grand total of 2 out of ~70 (possibly more) waves launched and one of those was elviz "crashing" on fake defence. I would have liked to seen you continually launch on us day after day alone and not capping anything, because thats exactly what would have happened and you know it, hence you didn't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Even if it's intentional it's a stupid decision by a desperate bunch, which is pretty much how we've achieved success - put our opponent under massive pressure and frustrate them until they make stupid mistakes.
We took a collective decision to NOT defend and LET you (Asc/xVx/Rock) have our roids so we could then all go crash on Cardi for lolz (and FYI it was probably the single most fun day I've had in PA for rounds). It wasn't a stupid decision nor a desperate move and definitely not a mistake since it was exactly what we'd planned to do. For Gods sake we didn't even make a calc. We simply had no interest in even trying to fight against vastly superior numbers and decided to quit, I don't know what you're all circle jirking about since you didn't do anything to make us quit besides nap xVx, which bravo.. took a lot of skill. As I said before, it would have been nice to see your 120 or so continually trying to roid us and barely capping a thing (even starting to crash frustratingly on "fake defence") alas you had to bring friends.. so much for you laying waste to the BG's when you needed xVx and Rock support to actually do any damage and considering your superior numbers and status in the game (3 in a row apparently), it was frankly a pathetic showing from you.

Last edited by VenoX; 31 May 2009 at 02:11.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote