Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 01:27   #171
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
I don't think anyone is going to deny that we hit you with self preservation in mind and without some ridiculous* politics it would've been a pretty successful strategy. I don't think anyone can really predict what would have happened if the block had kept on for another half week or so but it couldn't really have been less interesting than this.

As for whether you could've secured a straighforward win, I've made my views fairly clear on that and don't believe you'd have been able to do it. Then again I'm constantly surprised by the dealings some alliances have with you so you could've been bashing BGs one by one at tick 100 with xVx and ROCK for all I know.

*I think we're going to have to agree to disagree here cause I'm sure you don't think it was ridiculous
Cool, if that's your opinion I think I'll be able to sleep at night. I'd rather leave it there than go through pointless repetition.