Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2009, 00:21   #165
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I was only taking it from the strength of his post. They're politically independent, apparently always have been and generally don't give an alliance like us perfectly legitimate reasons to pretty much lay waste to them as there's nothing else to do by partaking in a largely self-defeating activity.
Politically independent, well I suppose that's one way of putting it. I just find it a bit amusing, BGs took a lot of flak from your alliance - perhaps not you personally - for supposedly playing for planet ranks and trying to fly under the radar. Most of us haven't done yet the one that has seems to get the most respect from you?

As for giving you a reason to lay waste to us, lets not pretend we wouldn't have been totally ****ed up the arse if we'd just sat out and let you cruise to the biggest ally win in PA history.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote