View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2005, 22:27   #59
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: because we didn't have a favourite movie-thread in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
When I see a movie I try to be as drunk as possible. Currently my favourite line from any movie is "I'M not supposed to be die". Entertainment is life my friend.
What movie is that line from? I saw 'Lost in Space' drunk of my ****ing ass. We sneaked liquor and beer bottles into the theatre and were drunk as shit already before even getting there - I was doing flips and falling over on the way there. Best ****ing movie I ever saw. The good ol' times.