View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2007, 09:58   #85
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Asc have not had many incomings from CT, Angels or WP. Towards the mid round, many of Ascendancy's now top 100 planets were still way below WPs average score. Asc started to grow insanely at around the point where WP (+ Angels + CT?) started to do planet targeting on hostile planets / gals.
Actually it has a lot more to do with the nature of the way we play but yeah I'm sure that's been a part of it.