View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2007, 18:06   #12
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The little red flag rising - Finland going interwebnet cencorship

This is a great thread.

Mitterrand banned a book pertaining his love life, if I recall correctly. It was released on the internet though. No-one was sent to court as far as I'm aware. Can't these posters take this to the european court of human rights though?

Also, "In May 2007 the Finnish magazine Hymy published a nude pictorial of Kuronen." That'll teach her to seek so much publicity!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote