View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2007, 12:51   #7
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I don't use the train

More information can be found here for anyone interested - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi...54104247,31062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
The article's wrong about this. You can always leave the train before the destination printed on your ticket (as long as you're actually on a route that will eventually go to the printed destination). If an inspector gets arsey just wave a copy of the Conditions of Carriage in his face.
The above link says "Virgin, for instance, will not sell saver fares from Chester to London at peak times, but it will sell savers for journeys starting in Wales - absurdly making it sometimes cheaper to travel further. This does mean you could buy the longer ticket for less, and save a lot, but this is called travelling 'short' and sadly it's a no go as it's against the ticket's terms and conditions."

I'm sure no inspector will care too much though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
if you feel that bad about it you could offset things but doing say a weeks voluntary work helping the environment - they do tree planting and stuff.

But at the end of the day if the powers that be didnt keep chopping down the natural rain forests and such that help stabilise our environment then maybe air travel wouldnt be so damaging.
I don't feel that guilty... I switch lights off and stuff so I'm better than average...

And I agree about your second paragraph as well...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote