View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2008, 11:30   #25
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: I've just had LASEK eye surgery

Ive considered getting eye surgery for awhile but Id heard worrying reports that your eyes start to deteriorate again once theyve been 'healed'?

Im eternally looking at a screen and when im not im reading, hence i have faith id ruin my eyesight again in afew years and need surgery again (but i think you can only get it once?)

Math just doesnt quite work out for me, i wear monthly all day all night contact lenses so i barely notice im wearing them the majority of the time and they cost £20 a month (roughly) so 80 months to get payback on them is 6 and a half years, im bound to have ruined my eyes again by that point. When it gets cheaper/safer its something id certainly consider but im sitting with sitting on my contact lens fence for now.

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote