View Single Post
Unread 8 Nov 2006, 19:02   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Official Angels Announcment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i think its a sad day when 4 other alliances decide to hand the 6th place alliance 1st place

gg LCH/ND/Omen/xVx

i bet eXilition HC are sat in theyre command channel laughing at the idiots in the HC of the above 4 alliances for making theyre road to victory so much easier.

round 20 anyone?
The reason ND/Omen haven't helped Angels was because if they did, Angels would have won. Even if Angels participated this would have happened:

Quote:
after proof, omen decided to help angels and what does angels do after a day or 2, they switch to galraids and leave omen alone facing several alliances.
This is a classic Angels tactic. It has happened time and time again. When i read this I was not surprised, because they've done it many times before. The reason ToF/VsN aren't getting burned is because they appear to have no ambition to win the game while Omen and ND obviously do. So attacking exilition has been made a waste of ND and Omen's time. If Angels want to win, they should get their block and do it themselves, maybe then they might get some assistance. Their block is like a massive roadblock to ND or Omen, so in that case ND and Omen might as well take Angels down with them.

As far as I'm concerned, if ND don't win it's nothing to do with politics, it's because they aren't playing well enough - they need to play better and quickly. If we play better, we've got a good chance.